ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with
the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2018
FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and
up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal
Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots,
Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators,
combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68 (NEW Requirements for Operating Certain
Small Aircraft Without a Medical Certificate), 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105,
107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and Aeronautical Information Manual, Pilot/Controller Glossary, NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System Form.
- Free Updates available online and via email subscription service for
instant access to regulation and procedural changes. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Changes since last edition clearly marked
- Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Drone Operators, and Instructors
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Comprehensive FAR/AIM index
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs included for quick reference
- Unabridged text of AIM including full-color graphics
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of
the industry for more than 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA
regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of
information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance